Thank you for visiting the CHEYENNE RIVER community resources page. click on the links below to find resources for each topic.
If you are interested in taking part in a Suicide Prevention Research Study, Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for more information.
Behavioral Health Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255/free support by texting WYO to 741-741
- Indian Health Services Behavioral Health: 605-964-0722
- Three Rivers Mental Health: 605-964-4210
- Meth/Suicidal Program: 605-964-1505
- Four Bands Healing Center: 605-964-0778
- Native Youth Suicide Crisis Hotline: 877-209-1266
- Front Porch Coalition: 605-348-6692
- Mental health crisis help hotline: Call 211
If you are interested in taking part in a Suicide Prevention Research Study, please contact us by one of the means below and a member of the study team will be in contact to tell you more.